When carrying out waterway reconstruction, there is one thing that we often use, that is the raw material belt. Some owners have already used the highest point of proficiency, but some owners still don't know the teflon tape. Next, I will introduce to you what is a taflon tape and how to wrap it without leaking water. In addition, there are related introductions about how much high temperature the ptfe tape can withstand. Come and have a look.
1. Ptfe tape is an auxiliary product commonly used in the installation of liquid pipelines. It is used at the joint of pipelines and can have the effect of sealing.
2. Ptfe tape is produced by imported materials and advanced technology, with various specifications and excellent quality, which can meet the needs of different pipelines.
3. The specific component of the ptfe tape is polytetrafluoroethylene. The molecular weight of this substance is relatively large, with hundreds of thousands of low ones and more than 10 million high ones. The corresponding properties can be changed according to the change of temperature, so as to play the role of insulation and sealing. When the ptfe thread seal tape is cracked at high temperature, it will produce highly toxic by-products such as fluorophosgene and perfluoroisobutylene, so it must be kept away from open flame.
4. Ptfe tape have many chemical properties, such as high and low temperature resistance, insulation, surface non-adhesion, corrosion resistance, self-lubrication, etc., so they are widely used.
How can the ptfe tape not leak?
1. When using ptfe tape, it should be noted that using them according to normal methods can improve the effect, and if using them incorrectly, the functionality will be reduced.
2. Generally, the ptfe tape needs to be wound along the direction of the thread. Do not wrap all the threads on the ptfe tape. Once the ptfe tape enters the pipeline, the sealing performance will be reduced. Starting from the second fillet is the best way to leave the first fillet.
3. When winding, pay attention to the way and make sure that the ptfe tape is not pulled off. Only in this way can the ptfe tape be firmer and firmer, and the sealing performance in later use be better.
4. As for the question of how many circles the ptfe tape is wrapped, it needs to be decided according to the specific experience of the decorator. Generally, the back half of the ptfe tape is thicker, that is, the front is thinner and the back is thicker, this can ensure that the screws become tighter and tighter during rotation and improve sealing performance.
5. After the ptfe tape is twined, screw it into the screw and do not remove the wire, otherwise it needs to be twined and tightened again.
ptfe teflon tape for band sealer machine