Correct Usage Of Liquid Thread Sealant
- Dec 06, 2019-
Correct usage of liquid thread sealant
The red part in the figure is the coating layer, and this coating method can be used to seal the seriously scratched seat surface.
1. Use cotton cloth to remove the oil stain on the pipe thread and dry it.
2. Apply enough glue on the pipe thread or the part to be sealed, and then assemble and stand.
3. Tighten and adjust the angle within 3 minutes after installation, and it is not suitable to adjust after curing.
4. The initial fixation time at room temperature is 5-30 min, and it can be completely solidified after 24 hours of assembly, reaching the highest strength.
5. Used for metal materials such as steel, copper, iron, etc. The ambient temperature is above 25℃, and pressure test is conducted after four hours of installation; the temperature is 15 ~ 25℃, 8 hours; 0 ~ 15℃, 16 hours. The curing time of using stainless steel, aluminum and alloy should be doubled.
1. Wipe the oil stain on the thread before gluing, otherwise it will affect the curing effect.
2. It cannot be used for the sealing of pure oxygen and strong oxidant medium.
3. The removal strength is moderate. The pipes below DN50 should be removed by pipe tongs. When the removal strength of the pipes above DN50 is high, the pipes can be heated and removed by spray gun.
4. This product is non-toxic, but it should be cleaned and washed after work.
5. Apply the glue on the tube teeth, and apply the glue evenly with a brush, which can reduce the amount of glue used and prevent the glue from floating on the screw teeth.
6. During installation, prevent excessive force from causing the joint which has been installed and is curing to follow the rotation.
7. It can be reused. After disassembling, the residual glue of the joint needs to be removed with a wire brush, and it can be glued again.
8. It is not suitable for sealing and locking the pipe thread under high temperature conditions above 150 ℃.
Previous: No Information
Next: No Information