Liquid Teflon Tape
The product is prepared from methacrylate. Under the inhibition action of oxygen in the air, the adhesive liquid is in liquid state. When contacting air, the adhesive liquid is in liquid state. When the adhesive liquid is coated on the thread completely during assembly and closing, cure reaction is carried out because of oxygen deficiency in metal thread and under the catalytic reaction of metal ion, the adhesive liquid is filled in the whole thread clearance to form thermosetting plastic featuring high strength, corrosion resistance, high temperature (150℃) resistance, aging (long service life than steel) resistance and good sealing and locking effect.
It ‘s widlely used in Petroleum, fire protection , plumbing ,drinking water pipe and other matal hydraulic lock pin solid and sealed . It has resistance pressure, resistant to must chemicals , vibration and aging. Notice: clean the thread by the bruch first. Put the sealant on it and tightening.
1. Workpiece Can not be immersed it when coating adhesive, just cut off upper of the plastic bottle, directly extrude the viscose on the screw thread
2. Coating 2-3 pitches of Thread on the screw Thread central. The around direction to be closed
3. Use ordinary wrench to be fastened
4. Construction and installation process, the joints need to clean the surface. Such as connecting the surface of the fuel oil, paints, Vanishes And other impurities, needed cotton, gasonline, acetone wash to be solvent evaporation, drying with better.
5. Normal Temperature After 2-4 hours can be put into experimental use.
6. It can be put into experimental use after 2-4 hours under normal temperature.
7. If no solification within 15mins,it still can be sealed after adjusting the angle.
8. Using the brush to coating will be faster.
9. Storage: Stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place and normothermic preservation
Guarantee period: 2 years